HALESOWEN {a}

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default HALESOWEN {a}

Post by sparrows left peg on 22/10/2017, 05:13

Nobody giving it a go ? Okay here goes. Anyone who scores three away should be coming away with all the points. Missing Glenn Steel's influence at the back I reckon and i'm amazed how little game time the Bailey brothers are getting this season, especially Charlie, when others seem to be automatic choices and their form is up and down. One more thing, another game ticked off when one of our strikers doesn't score....just sayin.

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: HALESOWEN {a}

Post by Tobycarvery on 22/10/2017, 09:18

We only scored three goals because we didn't start playing until we were three down. Having got back to 3-2 we then gave the ball away in midfield and conceded a fourth goal at the death. Our last goal was too late to make a difference. For a team that had the joint best defence in the league,that was a shocking performance against a poor side. Play like that on Tuesday and we'll get slaughtered.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Jimmy on 22/10/2017, 09:19

I really expected both Sam B and Killer to start. They certainly offer something extra going forward. Sam, having been our best outfield player last weekend suddenly finds himself benched on Tuesday and again yesterday. It's also true when you say we miss Glenn at the back but we also miss Scholesy in front of the back four. Can't work out for the life of me why Sam and Killer aren't getting more game time. Maybe some players are easier to leave out than others.

Doctor Jimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 22/10/2017, 12:17

Well I suppose our strikers aren’t scoring many because generally we only play one of them and whichever one plays he’s no Connerton!

Shrimpsmakemeill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 22/10/2017, 13:24

My Point !!!

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 22/10/2017, 15:51

Who came on from the bench? I saw that Rob was replaced early by Ben due to injury (again) but did anyone else get on?
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 22/10/2017, 16:09

Kilifin came on for Harries and Billy Akrigg for Winder. Both Bailey brothers unused subs. {According to Halesowen match report}

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DollyTillIDie on 22/10/2017, 23:30

Wind ruined the game. They played 5 at the back with wing backs as well.

First half hour we were on top and it looked like there was no way we wouldn't come away with a result. They were so poor but the middle 3 at the back dealt with us well for the most part.

Shouldn't have to play 5 at the back against relegation fodder.

Tried to be patient with Wood, but I can't for the life of me see why Browny persists in starting him. Whether it's just because he's playing up front on his own (it's not) or something else (it's something else), we don't offer enough going forward with him there.

DollyTillIDie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by distantmusic on 23/10/2017, 15:53

Talking of Sam Bailey, anyone know anything about a rumour Clitheroe have put 7 days on him? - I've been away so not really up to speed at the moment.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 23/10/2017, 17:02

Not heard but that would be a travesty if true.

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum