View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Grantham

on 5/11/2017, 15:02
As there seems to be a deafening silence regarding yesterday's game, I must assume nobody was there. I wasn't there either, so can't comment, but my previous comment that we are a mid-table side appears to be borne out by our results so far. Only seven points gleaned from nine games against sides in the top seven, but twenty against the rest. We are the only team in the league unbeaten at home, which is just as well considering the twenty goals we have now conceded in ten away games.Unless we embark on a long unbeaten run,we will end the season around about where we are now, but maybe that's good enough for a first season in the Premier. We certainly seem to struggle against the top sides, so a good Trophy run should compensate for indifferent league form.
View user profile

default Re: Grantham

on 7/11/2017, 17:14
Are we developing a tendency to concede late goals away from home (Halesowen, Altrincham, Grantham)? If so, is there a reason? Tiredness from the journey? Carelessness? Or is it one of those inexplicable things?
View user profile

on 7/11/2017, 17:29
We were doing okay with Ricky Mercer, Gav Clark and Glenn Steel in defence...just saying.
View user profile

on 8/11/2017, 20:39
...and Josh Westwood never let us down when he came in.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum