View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Re: Mildenhall

on 27/11/2017, 09:17
In agreement with all of you guys. I didn't hear the Harries comment and I've been as frustrated as anyone with him off late. However any comments should be aired in a decent manner on here. It was similar with Wood, again frustrating to watch at times, when a board member started with the sarcastic comments that could be heard by all. I agree with the comments about Kilifin but I can't knock Hannu because his work ethic is first rate, more often than not that'll do me, as long as the effort is there. Agree about Sam and also Melle. It'll also be interesting to see what happens when Gav and Glen are fit again.
View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 10:47
If Kilifin plays, which I agree he should, Tam won't because he only plays one up top.
View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 11:21
The Tam/ Kilifin argument is a tough one. I said based on Tam's early sub appearances he should be starting and he's a nightmare to play against.

The issue is that Kilifin does better in dangerous positions, but Tam gets into them far more often. Something has to give
View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 11:37
DollyTillIDie wrote:The issue is that Kilifin does better in dangerous positions, but Tam gets into them far more often. Something has to give

Play one off the other...

View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 12:23
LFC-LCFC wrote:
DollyTillIDie wrote:The issue is that Kilifin does better in dangerous positions, but Tam gets into them far more often. Something has to give

Play one off the other...

Are we good enough in the middle to play 2 up top? If so, happily
View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 12:33
That's the ideal situation but as has been said Phil likes to play with just one up front. Hannu's pace puts the fear of God into defenders but Killer is more experienced and can hold the ball up, which you need when only playing one up front - and his finishing is better than Hannu's. As for Glenn and Gav, a back 3 of Glenn/Williams/Ricky or Gav sounds pretty good to me. Have to say, this has been a good thread. Waiting for Trophy draw now.
View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 12:54
Wonder if we'll see Williams move into midfield a la Andrew Teague when Steely's back?

He's good enough to play anywhere that lad. Time is dragging waiting for this draw...

View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 13:02
Up front?
View user profile

on 27/11/2017, 20:51
General consensus seemed to be that this was our worst home performance of the season. Probably we are entitled to win ugly once in a while, but you have to feel for Mildenhall. The way our players celebrated the goal said everything, as did the forlorn looks which the defenders cast towards the assistant ref in the desperate hope that he might put his flag up.
View user profile

on 28/11/2017, 06:05
I thought they were appealing for offside but apparently they thought the ball through to Kilifin came off an arm. I didn't see either as I just saw Killer lob the keeper and the celebrations thereafter. Happy Days COYDB
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum