Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shaymen24

default Look who's back!!!

16/3/2014, 20:13
Hi its concernedshaymenfan, i forgot my log on details for the previous account.

just thought i'd pay you all a visit, i imagine its not nearly as entertaining without loads of Shaymen invading your board ever week lol.

I've still been lookinmg for your results. and your 5th right? do you think this could finally be your year to go up? i'll be rooting for you if you got to the play offs.

as for us, we finally got rid of Colwyn Bay after they stalked us for years lol.

as for the league well we are in the Skrill Premier now, formally the Conference national, currently sat in 5th in the table holding the last play off spot, which to be honest is unbelievable considering we are still part time in a mainly full time league, with the expectation being to stay up, i don't want to start dreaming of the play offs because the away form has been horrific most of the season until 2 wins in a row on the road in the last 2, the home form is unbelievable, 1 defeat all season which i never expected.

Anyway boys just wanted to drop in and catch up, you are where it all started for us a few years ago, and i genuinely hope you get that promotion you deserved with us a few years back, good luck!!
themaclad
themaclad

default Re: Look who's back!!!

18/3/2014, 16:44
Cheers fella, would b e nice to go up via the play offs providing we finish in the PO places, pity your lads don't have a decent record otherwise you could have been challenging those Hatters
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

18/3/2014, 18:12
Is Alex Johnson still playing for you?

19/3/2014, 08:03
Was at Guiseley last time I heard, scored a few too !
Shaymen24

19/3/2014, 19:13
No left to join Guiseley, did real well for us, was first choice towards the end of last year and play offs and scored in the play off semi 2nd leg against Guiseley.

The only 2 players left from that first season against you, Danny Lowe now captain, and the loan sensation who scored in that 4-0 Lee Gregory who is now hunting down the golden boot in the conference.

do you guys still have any from that title chasing squad?? heard you'd resigned Connerton?? any others?
DollyTillIDie

20/3/2014, 10:51
Shaymen24 wrote:No left to join Guiseley, did real well for us, was first choice towards the end of last year and play offs and scored in the play off semi 2nd leg against Guiseley.

The only 2 players left from that first season against you, Danny Lowe now captain, and the loan sensation who scored in that 4-0 Lee Gregory who is now hunting down the golden boot in the conference.

do you guys still have any from that title chasing squad?? heard you'd resigned Connerton?? any others?

Neil Marshall is still captain, Connerton and Rob Henry have gone and returned.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum