Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
South of the river

default Salford City

29/3/2014, 11:06
It has been reported that the Neville sisters, Scholes, Giggs and Butt have agreed a deal to buy Salford City. No doubt this will increase their financial standing and make them serious title contenders next season. Let's go up this year rather than have another Chester/Halifaxesque season.
Conmac End

default Re: Salford City

29/3/2014, 12:18
South of the river wrote:It has been reported that the Neville sisters, Scholes, Giggs and Butt have agreed a deal to buy Salford City.  No doubt this will increase their financial standing and make them serious title contenders next season.  Let's go up this year rather than have another Chester/Halifaxesque season.

They've said their going to get salford into the Championship!!

I wont hold my breathe!

http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

29/3/2014, 17:43
I've seen that Championship claim in a Mirror article that reads like it rolled off Bullshit Mountain. If there is a direct quote somewhere I'll believe that claim.

I don't know that its a given they'll throw money at it, the emphasis in the rhetoric appears to be on youth development. That said I'm sure they will have a bit of money to hand, and of course the interest created will likely increase the gates and sponsorship interest which will boost the coffers.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum