Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
avatar
Conmac End
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

default Skem

2/8/2014, 18:52
3-3 100% better than Tuesday, was 1-3 down.

Young Sam Bailey looked class ( not bad singer too! ) he played from full back, but would be good in midfield with Gary Hunter.

Things improving, onwards and upwards! COYMDB DPBWA.

Martin Fearon in goal for skem.

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC
Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster

default Re: Skem

2/8/2014, 20:31
Agreed Bailey looked class. He was dancing through those Skem players. Taylor, for as much stick as some people give him, was great today. His pass for the third goal was top drawer.

Decent squad coming together!

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
EgonPorter
EgonPorter
Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Re: Skem

3/8/2014, 13:50
What was our team yesterday (sounds like I missed a good match)
avatar
Brocker
Posts : 695
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Re: Skem

3/8/2014, 14:17
Conmac End wrote:3-3 100% better than Tuesday, was 1-3 down.

Young Sam Bailey looked class ( not bad singer too! ) he played from full back, but would be good in midfield with Gary Hunter.

Things improving, onwards and upwards! COYMDB DPBWA.

Martin Fearon in goal for skem.
Not good news about GH. Becca says he will be out for a few weeks. Sad 
blue dragon
blue dragon
Posts : 95
Join date : 2012-11-12

default Re: Skem

3/8/2014, 14:27
Donlon, Hudson, Clark, Davis, Marshall, Akrigg, Winder, Draycott, Taylor, Woods, Dodgson

Subs: Sam Bailey, Raheim Sergeant, Aaron Hoyle, Daniel Birch, Connor Crossley, Mike Hale
EgonPorter
EgonPorter
Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Re: Skem

3/8/2014, 14:34
Thanks.
avatar
Conmac End
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

default Re: Skem

4/8/2014, 17:09
Brocker wrote:
Conmac End wrote:3-3 100% better than Tuesday, was 1-3 down.

Young Sam Bailey looked class ( not bad singer too! ) he played from full back, but would be good in midfield with Gary Hunter.

Things improving, onwards and upwards! COYMDB DPBWA.

Martin Fearon in goal for skem.
Not good news about GH. Becca says he will be out for a few weeks. Sad 

That is very bad news, lets hope it not too long!

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
avatar
Conmac End
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

default Re: Skem

4/8/2014, 17:15
blue dragon wrote:Donlon, Hudson, Clark, Davis, Marshall, Akrigg, Winder, Draycott, Taylor, Woods, Dodgson

Subs: Sam Bailey, Raheim Sergeant, Aaron Hoyle, Daniel Birch, Connor Crossley, Mike Hale

When was the last time ( I'm calling Garstang local ) we had a starting 11 of local lads?!

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
avatar
Tobycarvery
Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Re: Skem

9/8/2014, 07:55
Two questions: where is Ryan Elderton and when will John Hardiker be making an appearance?
alasher
alasher
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Re: Skem

9/8/2014, 09:04
good questions Tobes! anyone got any answers?
Sponsored content

default Re: Skem

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum