Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

default Second Supporters' Bar opened today

3/1/2015, 18:17
Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Pints of Lancaster Blonde (draught) was only £2. When I discovered this I did not leave the area. So a heads up for future games, you can get pints in a second place now! There was a telly in there with scores on and everything. Everything's moving forward Very Happy

Apparently it will also serve food in the future. Shocked

default Re: Second Supporters' Bar opened today

3/1/2015, 19:02
LFC-LCFC wrote:Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Pints of Lancaster Blonde (draught) was only £2. When I discovered this I did not leave the area. So a heads up for future games, you can get pints in a second place now! There was a telly in there with scores on and everything. Everything's moving forward Very Happy

Who can predict the future?
alasher
alasher

3/1/2015, 20:08
South of the river wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Nostradamus?
Brocker

3/1/2015, 20:27
alasher wrote:

Nostradamus?
Is he one of them there Brazilians? Shocked
South of the river

4/1/2015, 17:48
Brocker wrote:
alasher wrote:

Nostradamus?
Is he one of them there Brazilians? Shocked

Would it be negative to say that the comment is not funny in the slightest?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum