Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC
Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster

default Second Supporters' Bar opened today

3/1/2015, 18:17
Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Pints of Lancaster Blonde (draught) was only £2. When I discovered this I did not leave the area. So a heads up for future games, you can get pints in a second place now! There was a telly in there with scores on and everything. Everything's moving forward Very Happy

Apparently it will also serve food in the future. Shocked

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
avatar
South of the river
Posts : 383
Join date : 2013-03-29
Location : LA1

default Re: Second Supporters' Bar opened today

3/1/2015, 19:02
LFC-LCFC wrote:Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Pints of Lancaster Blonde (draught) was only £2. When I discovered this I did not leave the area. So a heads up for future games, you can get pints in a second place now! There was a telly in there with scores on and everything. Everything's moving forward Very Happy

Apparently it will also serve food in the future. Shocked

Who can predict the future?
alasher
alasher
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Re: Second Supporters' Bar opened today

3/1/2015, 20:08
South of the river wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Pints of Lancaster Blonde (draught) was only £2. When I discovered this I did not leave the area. So a heads up for future games, you can get pints in a second place now! There was a telly in there with scores on and everything. Everything's moving forward Very Happy

Apparently it will also serve food in the future. Shocked

Who can predict the future?

Nostradamus?
avatar
Brocker
Posts : 695
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Re: Second Supporters' Bar opened today

3/1/2015, 20:27
alasher wrote:
South of the river wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Pints of Lancaster Blonde (draught) was only £2. When I discovered this I did not leave the area. So a heads up for future games, you can get pints in a second place now! There was a telly in there with scores on and everything. Everything's moving forward Very Happy

Apparently it will also serve food in the future. Shocked

Who can predict the future?

Nostradamus?
Is he one of them there Brazilians? Shocked
avatar
South of the river
Posts : 383
Join date : 2013-03-29
Location : LA1

default Re: Second Supporters' Bar opened today

4/1/2015, 17:48
Brocker wrote:
alasher wrote:
South of the river wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Under the Sponsors Lounge is a new supporters bar, set up to take some of the load of the current bar by Dolly's Diner.

Pints of Lancaster Blonde (draught) was only £2. When I discovered this I did not leave the area. So a heads up for future games, you can get pints in a second place now! There was a telly in there with scores on and everything. Everything's moving forward Very Happy

Apparently it will also serve food in the future. Shocked

Who can predict the future?

Nostradamus?
Is he one of them there Brazilians? Shocked

Would it be negative to say that the comment is not funny in the slightest?
Sponsored content

default Re: Second Supporters' Bar opened today

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum