Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-11-10

default Fixtures

16/7/2015, 09:14
..are out today http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/fixtures.php
Burscough away then Brig at home
filipinodollyblues
filipinodollyblues
Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-11-24

default Re: Fixtures

16/7/2015, 10:40
whats with the large police presence at the axe recently?
avatar
DollyTillIDie
Posts : 460
Join date : 2012-11-09

default Re: Fixtures

16/7/2015, 11:28
filipinodollyblues wrote:whats with the large police presence at the axe recently?

There was an incident with Morecambe and Barrow fans last night as morecambe's 'mob'* turned up just for that.

*Two points-
1) imagine actually thinking you're a mob
2) imagine using the word 'mob' to describe yourselves on social media. Laughing
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC
Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster

default Re: Fixtures

16/7/2015, 20:21
Always good to go to the places with traditionally poor surfaces early in the season. We have a very good record against Burscough. Let's hope it continues!

Looking forward to Boxing Day. #StringyIN

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
avatar
South of the river
Posts : 383
Join date : 2013-03-29
Location : LA1

default Re: Fixtures

3/8/2015, 12:19
DollyTillIDie wrote:
filipinodollyblues wrote:whats with the large police presence at the axe recently?

There was an incident with Morecambe and Barrow fans last night as morecambe's 'mob'* turned up just for that.

*Two points-
1) imagine actually thinking you're a mob
2) imagine using the word 'mob' to describe yourselves on social media. Laughing

Surely you're in some mob or other DTID.
avatar
DollyTillIDie
Posts : 460
Join date : 2012-11-09

default Re: Fixtures

3/8/2015, 15:11
South of the river wrote:
DollyTillIDie wrote:
filipinodollyblues wrote:whats with the large police presence at the axe recently?

There was an incident with Morecambe and Barrow fans last night as morecambe's 'mob'* turned up just for that.

*Two points-
1) imagine actually thinking you're a mob
2) imagine using the word 'mob' to describe yourselves on social media. Laughing

Surely you're in some mob or other DTID.

I'm with a Birmingham-based street gang. Crafty innit.
Sponsored content

default Re: Fixtures

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum